Trends in News on Mobile Reports
$299.00 (including GST)
Indian Smartphone users are clearly embracing the concept of news-on-the-go which can be seen from the rise of News Apps. There has been a growth of 7% in the penetration of News Apps in India this year as per Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights, which collects actual usage data from smartphone panels in multiple countries, bringing you an accurate understanding of smartphone behavior. See what has driven this level of mobile engagement for the category.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Popularity and Engagement of News Apps: Get to know how penetrated the news apps are among smartphone users, how much they engage them and usage differences based on age, gender, town class and handset price band.
- Top Online Genres: Understand which are the most popular online categories on the smartphone at an overall level and where news as a category stands.
- Trended Usage of the News Genre
- Top News Apps and App Installations
- Hourly usage of News Genre throughout the day
- Life cycle of News Apps
- Trended penetration and engagement of Top News Apps
Gain a deeper understanding of the usage of the News genre. How have usage patterns on News Apps trended in the last few months? How does usage vary with Age, Gender, Network and Handset Price Band? Which are the Top News Apps trending in India?
For any other query on this report contact:
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download
Smartphone Usage in Emerging Asia Sports Consumption On The Smartphones and The Indian Premier League Trends in Chat Apps on the Smartphone Trends in Mobile Shopping on the Smartphone Trends in Gaming on the Smartphone Trends in Mobile Travel