Trends in Mobile Travel Reports
$299.00 (including GST)
Nearly 4 out of every 10 Indian Smartphone users use Travel Apps on their smartphones. More than half an hour is spent every month on Travel Apps as per Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights, which collects actual usage data from smartphone panels in multiple countries, bringing you an accurate understanding of smartphone behavior. See what has driven this level of mobile engagement for the category.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Popularity and Engagement of Travel Apps: Get to know how penetrated the Travel apps are among smartphone users, how much they engage them and usage differences based on age, gender, town class and handset price band.
- Top Online Genres: Understand which are the most popular online categories on the smartphone at an overall level and where Travel as a category stands.
- Trended Usage of the Travel Genre
- Top Travel Apps and App Installations
- Hourly usage of Travel Genre throughout the day
- Life cycle of Travel Apps
- Trended penetration and engagement of Top Travel Apps
Gain a deeper understanding of the usage of the Travel genre. How have usage patterns on Travel Apps trended in the last few months? How does usage vary with Age, Gender, Network and Handset Price Band? Which are the Top Travel Apps trending in India?
For any other query on this report contact:
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download
Smartphone Usage in Emerging Asia Sports Consumption On The Smartphones and The Indian Premier League Trends in Chat Apps on the Smartphone Trends in Mobile Shopping on the Smartphone Trends in Gaming on the Smartphone