Sports Consumption On The Smartphones and The Indian Premier League Reports
USD $2,000.00 (including GST)
Consumption of sports content on smartphones during the Indian Premier League – one of India’s hottest sporting events, is on the rise. Cricket stars like Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh were the most searched players during the tournament this year. Here’s a report on smartphone usage behavior during the IPL 2014, released by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights, which collects actual usage data from smartphone panels in multiple countries, to help marketers understand the Indian sports enthusiast and fine-tune their mobile strategy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Sports Apps and Sites Usage: How does sports consumption change with the onset of the IPL? Gain an understanding of weekly usage of sports properties during the tournament
- Top Sports Apps and Sites: Which were the most popular sports properties that drove sports consumption?
- Usage Differences: How does usage vary with Age, Gender and Network Type?
- Mobile TV Usage: How does the IPL affect the consumption of Mobile TV apps and what drives consumption?
- Top Search Terms: Which teams and players were the most searched on the smartphone during the tournament?
For any other query on this report contact:
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download
Smartphone Usage in Emerging Asia Banking, Finance, and Mobile Payment on the Smartphone